We are taking appointments for Friday, October 11 2013. We will be seeing patients in October on Tuesdays, Wednesday and Fridays from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
To guarantee your are seen by one of our doctors, we recommend you call and setup an appointment. We require a prepayment at time of booking because we spend a significant amount of time per patient. We will allow for walk in appointments and bookings. You may schedule the next available appointment for the current day or following days.
**We require you have medical records at time of visit. Please call us if you need help obtaining your records.
What happens at your first visit?
You should plan to be at our office for about an hour and half when you include arriving 30 minutes before you appointment. We welcome our patients to bring family or other close relationship to the appointment.
- Complete paperwork
- Meet with a doctor for 30-60 minutes
- Personalized education on how to best use cannabis for your condition(s)
- Integrative recommendations and treatments to further your healing process
- Taking the time needed to answering your medical questions
- Video Education
- Based on your condition, our doctors will recommended videos for beginners and experienced cannabis users
- Discounts on supplements and vaporizers
- Grow your own medicine and Caregiver forms for Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Use
- Credit for a future group Acupuncture visit (coming soon) A $40.00 Value.